Free Collection asian toys, The Adventures of Gumby, Eastern Warrior, Anime, Comics, Movies, Television, Cartoons, Toys for Tots, Video Games, Sports, HOT List

Saturday, March 28, 2009

X-Men vs. Street Fighter Chun Li vs. Juggernaut


This figure is not as cool as I once thought. Her head sculpt isn't bad. It really captures the animated look that this character is made of. However she is so disproportionate that she can't even stand on her own.

The articulation points appear as if Play-Doh was used, and the paint job almost rubs with a touch. On a brighter note, Juggernaut is really cool, and if you're a Juggernaut fan, then I highly recommend this piece.

One of the best accessories I've seen is the steel I-beam that bends (remember, I grew up without all these new fangled Wrestling Action Figures that you can buy boxes full of odds and ends accessories for).

No comments:

Post a Comment