Free Collection asian toys, The Adventures of Gumby, Eastern Warrior, Anime, Comics, Movies, Television, Cartoons, Toys for Tots, Video Games, Sports, HOT List

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Adventures of Gumby and friends Ninja Playset


This box set comes with Gumby in a "karate" outfit (despite the fact that it is called a NINJA Playset?!), a Block Head with a sai (small dagger-like weapon), a little fold-out training temple (like the ones we all have in our backyards, right?), a screen with the Mandarin character that means "prosperity," and a golden statue that resembles Buddha.

Oh, and it comes with a computer disk that has pictures you can color on it. So what, you may ask, is this doing in my collection? I figured I could use the temple, statue, and screen with some of my other action figures, but alas, they were too small.

It was no big loss though, I only paid like $1.25 for it, its MSRP is $12.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment