Free Collection asian toys, The Adventures of Gumby, Eastern Warrior, Anime, Comics, Movies, Television, Cartoons, Toys for Tots, Video Games, Sports, HOT List

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WTS Medicom Chun-Li and Hot Toys Jack Sparrow



The title says it all too clearly. Need to clear a bit of my collection since it's been growing like mad. As such, I'm looking to sell my Medicom Chun-Li, since I realized I don't really need it.

Figure has never been removed from box, and the box is in immaculate condition. Looking to recover what I paid for it - S$200. Would preferably like to deal in the West.

Also looking to clear my hands of Hot Toys' Jack Sparrow. Pretty meaningless to have Jack if you don't have Davy Jones, and since I can't get my hands on Davy Jones, I figured Jack's got to go.

Figure has only been opened for inspection and has since been kept away in my cupboard, away from sunlight. If I recall correctly, the plastic shell protecting Jack has a little crack, otherwise, the box is perfect. It was there when I opened the box. Looking for around S$230. Again, would like to deal in the West.

No comments:

Post a Comment